The International Workshop on Attacks and Defenses for Internet-of-Things will be held associated with the IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (CNS) 2018 in Beijing, China, on 30 May-1 June 2018.
International Workshop on Attacks and Defenses for Internet-of-Things (ADIoT) will focus on IoT attacks and defenses, and seek original submissions that discuss either practical or theoretical solutions to identify IoT vulnerabilities and IoT security mechanisms.
Special Issue Note - The selected best papers will have a chance to be included in a special issue on IoT security of Journal of Information Security and Applications (JISA) and Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing (WCMC).
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the ones listed below.
- Malware and unwanted software for IoT
- Vulnerability analysis and reverse engineering for IoT
- IoT security and privacy
- IoT forensic techniques
- Usable security and privacy for IoT
- Intrusion detection and prevention for IoT
- Cyber intelligence techniques for IoT
- IoT infrastructures and mitigation techniques
- IoT Hardware security
- Cyber physical systems security
- Adversarial learning for IoT
- IoT Cyber crime
- Denial-of-Service attacks for IoT
- Security measurement for IoT
- IoT security visualization techniques
- Edge/Fog computing attack and defense
Submission Deadline: March 5, 2018 (Hard)
Acceptance Notification: March 26, 2018
Camera Ready: April 2, 2018