The 1st International Workshop on System Security and Vulnerability (SSV 2018) will be held in Conjunction with the IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (CNS) 2018 in Beijing, China, on May 30, 2018. The target audience includes those interested in practical aspects of system security and vulnerability, with a focus on actual system design and implementation.
The 1st International Workshop on System Security and Vulnerability (SSV 2018) seeks novel submissions describing practical and theoretical solutions to the system security. Submissions may represent any application area for system security and vulnerability. Example topics of interest are given below, but are not limited to:
- Security for embedded systems
- Security for internet of things
- Security for large-scale systems and critical infrastructures
- Security for software (e.g., applications, middleware, operating systems)
- Security for clouds (e.g., cloud storage, computing, platforms, applications, cloud security and privacy)
- Trustworthy Computing mechanisms to secure systems
- Privacy and anonymity technologies
- Vulnerability detection
- Vulnerability prevention
- Vulnerability analysis
- Vulnerability evaluation
Only novel and previously unpublished papers are accepted. Submitted papers should be written in English and of sufficient length and detail for review by experts in the field. Final papers will be limited to 9 pages in length in the standard IEEE conference paper format (10-point font). Accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplore®.
Deadline for paper submission:
March 5, 2018; March 12, 2018 (11:59 p.m. American Samoa time)
Notification of acceptance:
March 19, 2018; March 26, 2018
Camera-ready version due:
March 26, 2018; April 2, 2018
Workshop date: June 1, 2018
Click here for pdf.